The primary role you play is answering inbound and returning calls from prospective members inquiring about Medicare Advantage products offered through our clients.
- Handle inbound calls from prospective members for Medicare Advantage plans by following approved script.
- Make outbound calls to prospective members that have requested a callback
- Data enter prospective member information into company's Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) in an accurate and compliant manner.
- Follow approved script to determine the prospective member's eligibility for Medicare Advantage plans and update CRM system accordingly.
- Warm Transfer prospective members to designated telesales team(s)
- Obtain approved agreement (Scope of Appointment) from prospective members verbally that want a home appointment by following approved script and documenting it in CRM system.
- Inform prospective members of available seminars and register them as needed through the CRM system accordingly
- Fulfillment of informational kits as requested by prospective members through the CRM system.
- Follow all Federal, State, Cirrus and Clients policies and procedures.
Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Focus, technology savvy, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must have some call center experience