Inside Sales Manager
This position reports to the Inside Sales Manager. The Inside Sales Representative is able to perform all aspects of the position with additional responsibilities as outlined under primary job responsibilities and duties. Additionally, the Inside Sales Representative is able to accomplish special assignments as directed by the Inside Sales Manager.
- Meet or exceed production goals.
- Manage and maintain book of business within Sales System.
- Contact ALL leads in a timely and appropriate fashion as set forth by Inside Sales Manager.
- Manage the telesales process.
- Manage the Change of Plan process.
- If Beneficiary request at-home appointment, promptly bring to management for reassignment.
- Ensure all fulfillment requests are completed.
- Work closely with all internal departments and agents.
- Responsible for acting in accordance with and complying with all departmental and company policies in relation to:
- Compliance Program
- Risk Management Program
- Medicare Program
- Medicaid Program
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assists in special projects as needed.
- Must become AHIP and Product Certified annually
- Licensed Health Agent by the State of practice.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Computer literate
- Ability to communicate with company employees, other departments, and potential members by phone, in person, or through correspondence.
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
- Ability and willingness to project a positive attitude in all undertakings.
- Ability and willingness to compromise, facilitate, and negotiate with and between departments.
- Ability and willingness to demonstrate flexibility and team work.